The shampoo’s star ingredient is Goatmilk which acts as a natural conditioner and nourishes the curls and softens the cuticle. Also, It can help to treat split ends and tame frizzy hair. It has other amazing ingredients like Banana extract (moisturize scalp), Hydrolysed Silk protein (add luster), and Jasmine Hydrosol (fights itchy scalp) among others. The packaging is sustainable – made of top-grade aluminum which can be recycled and reused an unlimited number of times. Also, the site says the pump can be locked making it ideal for travel.
I am definitely pumped up by the amazing reviews on this product by The Curious Jalebi. She says that the product is CG Friendly too! Isn’t that wonderful! Read her full review here.
You can watch the routine that she has created using the Vilvah shampoo here. You can use her discount code CURIOUS10 to get 10% OFF on their website!
- *Farm Fresh Goatmilk – the star ingredient,
- *Jasmine Hydrosol – fights itchy scalp conditions and boosts hair growth,
- **Cocamidopropyl hydroxysultain (Derived from fatty acids of coconut oil),
- **Cocamidopropylbetain (Derived from coconut oil),
- **Coco Glucoside (Ecocert approved natural surfactant),
- Sodium hydroxide,
- **Sodium cocyl glycinate (natural surfactant),
- **Glycol distearate – emulsion stabilizer, a pearling agent in cleansing products making them white and glossy
- Argan oil – is proven to make hair softer, silkier and shinier,
- *Jasmine Essential oil,
- *Neroli Essential oil – antioxidant properties encourage healthy cell growth to boost and revitalize your scalp and hair,
- **Vanilla oil,
- **Sodium PCA,
- *Citric acid,
- **Banana extract – will moisturize your scalp, and prevent split ends,
- **Hydrolysed Silk protein – will add luster, body, and manageability to hair. It improves elasticity against breakage while forming a protective barrier on the hair,
- **Sodium Benzoate,
- **Potassium Sorbate – strengthens your hair and reduces breakage,
- **Sodium gluconate (from sugar glucose)
Vilvah Store is an all-natural skincare brand, which makes skincare goodies with the freshest ingredients. We bring you the right mix of agricultural produce, carrier oils, butter, and essential oils to nourish your skin by embracing the simple yet effective properties of the ingredients. The produce is obtained in its purest form, without any harsh chemicals, additives, synthetic oils or perfumes and this is the very basis of Vilvah Store. Our painstaking effort to source out the finest raw materials reflects in our products.
Our goal is to help you make the right choice about the right skincare products. We handcraft each product in-house and we deliver to all-natural product enthusiasts across the world.
Farm-to-face. 100% farmed and sourced locally.
Using the freshest ingredients and sourced from our local farmers is what we’re all about. We are committed to supporting our organic family of farmers and are proud to create beauty from the ground up. Our products are handmade with only the finest and freshest ingredients. Our concoction consists of natural and organic agricultural produce, carrier oils, essential oils, and butter.
Words from the founder- Kruthika Kumaran
My mother had sensitive skin and suffered from skin problems for more than a decade. The products she used on her skin made it even worse. My late mother is the reason for my path to creating my own natural soaps. It was her wish for me to use safe products that inspired me to learn and do what I do today.
After completing my diploma in natural cosmetology, I started experimenting with Goatmilk soaps since I come from an agricultural background and my daughter had eczema, a condition with dry skin. After many experiments, we perfected a recipe that we originally created for our family and that is what we sell to our customers. We started out with 2 or 3 goats on our farm and now there are countless herds of goats from whom the fresh goat milk is obtained and different goatmilk products are made. Even though we have introduced different skincare products over time, the classic Goat milk soap will always remain close to my heart.
I have always dreamt about creating a clean and sustainable skincare range and vilvah is a complete family project of me. My husband Mr.Kumaran and my 7-year-old daughter are a constant source of support. According to me, the skin is the largest organ of the body and feeding one’s skin with what you consider edible is as important as feeding oneself.