- Vilvah aloe vera gel is a no-nonsense & clean gel – smells nice and refreshing
- It is made up of all Natural & Plant-derived ingredients
- Aloe vera gels are nice and lightweight & get immediately absorbed by the skin
- They are non-sticky and non-greasy
- I generally apply this gel at night before hitting the bed, and it provides nice moisturization along with a nice cooling effect.
- As per the Vilvah site, this gel can be used as a styling gel for your hair – So I use this gel to smooth over the frizz of my baby hair while doing a bun to get that sleek bun and it works fine. I don’t this as an only styling gel since I have coarse curly hair and I need a strong hold gel to keep my hair in place 😛
- The gel comes in an aluminum bottle – Aluminum is an awesome sustainable option since it can be recycled and reused an infinite number of times.
- Go ahead, do give this gel a try.
- ☘️Natural & Plant-derived ingredients
- 👩🏻🌾Agricultural produce Ethically Sourced from local produce
- ✅Biodegradable & eco-friendly packaging – use of paper (instead of bubble wrap)
- ♻Sustainable – use of aluminum bottles
- 99% Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe vera juice) – soothing, humectant, good-moisturizer
- Xanthan gum – viscosity-controlling, thickener, emulsion-stabilizer, gel-forming
- Guar Gum – viscosity-controlling, emulsion-stabilizer, gelling-agent, masking, fragrance-ingredient
- Geoguard ECT (Ecocert/Cosmos approved natural preservative) – preservative
- No added chemicals, no added color, no added fragrance
A detailed description of the ingredients here.
- In the ‘Ingredients’ tab, click on ‘Filter’
- Add filter
- Change the ‘Where’ filter from ‘Ingredients’ to ‘Found in Products’
- In the last dropdown, ‘Select an option’, choose – ‘Vilvah – Aloe Vera Gel’
- Hit Enter
- You are presented with a table showing all the ingredients that this product contains.
Vilvah Store is an all-natural skincare brand, which makes skincare goodies with the freshest ingredients. We bring you the right mix of agricultural produce, carrier oils, butter, and essential oils to nourish your skin by embracing the simple yet effective properties of the ingredients. The produce is obtained in its purest form, without any harsh chemicals, additives, synthetic oils or perfumes and this is the very basis of Vilvah Store. Our painstaking effort to source out the finest raw materials reflects in our products.
Our goal is to help you make the right choice about the right skincare products. We handcraft each product in-house and we deliver to all-natural product enthusiasts across the world.
100% farmed and sourced locally – Using the freshest ingredients and sourced from our local farmers is what we’re all about. We are committed to supporting our organic family of farmers and are proud to create beauty from the ground up.
Words from the founder – Kruthika Kumaran
My mother had sensitive skin and suffered from skin problems for more than a decade. The products she used on her skin made it even worse. My late mother is the reason for my path to creating my own natural soaps. It was her wish for me to use safe products that inspired me to learn and do what I do today.
After completing my diploma in natural cosmetology, I started experimenting with Goatmilk soaps since I come from an agricultural background and my daughter had eczema, a condition with dry skin. After many experiments, we perfected a recipe that we originally created for our family and that is what we sell to our customers. We started out with 2 or 3 goats on our farm and now there are countless herds of goats from whom the fresh goat milk is obtained and different goatmilk products are made. Even though we have introduced different skincare products over time, the classic Goat milk soap will always remain close to my heart.
I have always dreamt about creating a clean and sustainable skincare range and vilvah is a complete family project of me. My husband Mr.Kumaran and my 7-year-old daughter are a constant source of support. According to me, the skin is the largest organ of the body and feeding one’s skin with what you consider edible is as important as feeding oneself.