My Review :
This is an awesome powder! Ultra-fine and instantly mattifying. Can be used to set your makeup for a shine-free finish, even out your skin tone and for light coverage. Made from 99% natural ingredients, what more can you ask for?
The only con I feel is the packaging. It is a little inconvenient to open up the seal lid and put the brush to take the powder since most of the times a lot of product comes up. But the powder is too good to not buy because of the packaging:). So in order to solve this, I bought a powder box from Ali Express for just 1.21$ and moved the product into it. With this, it is easy to pick up a little amount of powder without wasting and it is a good thing to take while traveling. So yay! yay!
Do definitely give this powder a try, as for me, I don’t think I am going to switch to other powder anytime soon! 🙂 Absolutely love this!
- Iron Oxides – iron oxides are compounds that naturally occur in nature, which makes them 100% natural. However, the iron oxides that occur in a natural in an uncontrolled setting very often contain traces of heavy metals, such as mercury, arsenic, and cadmium. These elements are undesirable in cosmetic products because they can be harmful to our health. This is why the iron oxides that are used in cosmetic formulas are mostly produced synthetically. The word ‘synthetic’ is usually associated with something bad or artificial, but in this case, the ingredient is produced in a lab for safety reasons. The strictly controlled manufacturing conditions are necessary in order to avoid the inclusion of impurities that would otherwise occur in naturally produced iron oxides. The lab workers re-create the naturally occurring process of oxidation in a controlled environment, free of heavy metals and other potentially harmful ingredients. Once after oxidation occurs, synthetically produced iron oxides are purified, so they can be 100% free of irritants and undesirable compounds. One of the main reasons why these compounds are used in makeup and beauty products is because they give the products rich and intense color. They are resistant to moisture, don’t easily bleed or smear and have “staying power” so only a little application is needed.
- French Clay – French Green Clay is sometimes called Sea Clay. Used cosmetically or topically in general, French Clays attach themselves to oil, bacteria, and impurities from the skin to eliminate them and leave skin feeling cleansed, clarified, and balanced. It literally “drinks” oils, toxic substances, and impurities from your skin. It belongs to a subcategory of clay minerals known as illite clays. Illite clays are usually formed by weathering or by changes produced in aluminum-rich minerals by heat and acidic ground water.
- Jojoba Oil,
- Calamine Powder – Calamine Powder is a blend of powders, the primary ingredient being zinc oxide with a small concentration of iron oxide to give the slightly pink color. The most active ingredient in Calamine Powder is zinc oxide, which performs the important role of drying out skin that has been affected by agents such as poison ivy and acne – this is known as an antipruritic.
About Vert :
Vert is an exclusive door into the world of fresh and handmade cosmetics manufacturing, where the words “fresh” and “handmade” come to life.
Hers is the Brand Story: Read entirely here
- The Fresh Experience – We place utmost importance on the quality and performance of every ingredient and thus carefully source the best of them, from all around the world. Because fresh is all about what goes into the making.
- The Handmade experience – We love the bareness of fresh ingredients and thus went an extra-mile to handcraft each of our products to transform the fresh experience into an extraordinary beauty saga. The truth with which each ingredient is hand cut, hand poured, and hand wrapped in small batches, in a particular sequence, at a specific interval, and at a determined temperature to create nothing less than phenomenal.
- The Ethical Process – Our ingredients being fresh, natural, and vegetarian do not release toxic fumes and emissions, making the complete manufacturing process smoke-free. Use of authentic handmade tools, time-honored methods, and practices, helps in reducing greenhouse gases and using resources more efficiently.
- Responsible packaging
- Our Containers: The glass jars, bottles, and lids have been specifically designed to be bio-degradable, reusable, and recyclable.
- Our Labels: We have consciously chosen to use paper labels that are simple and minimal to reduce environmental waste. These specially designed paper labels are sourced from Italy and are completely hydrophilic
- 5 empty containers of Vért products (Jars & Bottles) can be set for recycling. Learn more about how to recycle here
- Cruelty-free beauty – we are strictly against using any ingredients that are derived from animals. Our products Do not Contain- Cochineal Dye, Guanine, Tallow Gelatin, Lanolin, Squalene, Ambergris, Collagen, Estrogen, and Retinol which are widely used in many beauty and cosmetic products.