At first, it feels like maybe it is not working and not removing any grime – because it feels like a cream! Also, it does not foam at all. Yes yes, I know – Foam associated with the effectiveness of cleaner – A perpetual consumer misconception.
But surprisingly the skin feels clean and fresh after washing. Also, the skin does not feel tight. It is calming on the skin and feels like this luxurious cream used to wash the face. Sigh!
Have a look at the ingredients to see the number of moisturizing ingredients – no wonder it is so nourishing! It stays true to its description of – “This formulation is kind to your skin by cleansing it thoroughly while maintaining your skin’s natural oil balance.”
- Aqua – Water – mainly a solvent for ingredients that do not like to dissolve in oils
- *Coco-Glucoside – surfactant – A vegetable origin (coconut/palm kernel oil, glucose) cleansing agent that gives moderate to high stable foam. It’s also biodegradable and mild to the skin.
- Glycerine – goodie – skin-identical ingredient, moisturizer/humectant
- *CetearylOlivate – emulsifier
- *SorbitanOlivate – Above
- Sodium Polyacrylate Starch – viscosity controlling, absorbent/mattifier, emulsion stabilizing
- Calendula Officinalis Extract – soothing, antioxidant
- Orange Extract – Vitamin C in the natural orange extract brightens your skin.
- Potassium Sorbate – a preservative. It’s not a strong one and doesn’t really work against bacteria, but more against mold and yeast.
- Sodium Benzoate – a preservative. It works mainly against fungi. It’s not strong enough to be used in itself so it’s always combined with something else, often with potassium sorbate.
- *Betaine – moisturizer/humectant
- Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil,
- *Xylitylglucoside – moisturizer/humectant
- *Anhydroxylitol – moisturizer/humectant
- *Xylitol – moisturizer/humectant
- *Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract – skin conditioning
- Allantoin – soothing, skin-softening and protecting
- *D-Panthenol – nourishes and hydrates.
- Sodium Gluconate – chelating, humectant, pH regulator – helps to prevent discoloration of the formula over time or rancidity of cosmetic oils.
- * – vegan and cruelty-free
A detailed description of the ingredients here.
- In the ‘Ingredients’ tab, click on ‘Filter’
- Add filter
- Change the ‘Where’ filter from ‘Ingredients’ to ‘Found in Products’
- In the last dropdown, ‘Select an option’, choose – ‘Vaunt Skincare – Daisy extract + Vitamin B’
- Hit Enter
- You are presented with a table showing all the ingredients that this product contains. 🙂
About Vaunt :
VAUNT is a contemporary Indian beauty brand delivering effective, everyday basics in an easy to follow AM-PM routine. Scientifically backed products with a combination of super seed oils, botanical derivatives and natural extracts creating a powerful and effective blend of active ingredients.
We believe in the skin that’s groomed with minimal effort in a daily regime carefully curated to nurture your skin with specific solutions. For the busy folks today, juggling work routines and chores, skincare takes a backseat sometimes because of the lack of time and unpredictable schedules. Which is why, at VAUNT we’ve come up with no-fuss ‘Daily Skin Solutions’ for women and men, that are simple to work into your schedule. They are formulated to target and solve day-to-day problems while uncluttering your beauty cabinet to leave you with just the bare essentials.
Wildlife SOS: VAUNT Skincare has collaborated with Wildlife SOS to support and promote wildlife conservation in India. With a purchase of any product, you can contribute to the well-being of Shivani – a rescued leopard under the care of Wildlife SOS. Shivani was just 3 months old when she was discovered from a sugarcane field in Belha Village, Maharashtra, in 2009. Possibly separated from her mother, or orphaned, the tiny helpless cub was alone, starving, and unprotected. The day of her rescue, this unlucky cub lost a paw to an unfortunate accident — forcing her to adapt to life with just three limbs.
Keeping It Real:
- Use of finest of natural and eco-certified ingredients;
- artificial fragrance-free, vegan and cruelty-free products to give you toxin-free skincare.
Clean Formulations = Happy, Healthy & Well-Loved Skin
Our formulations are clean, safe and free from :
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum
- Phalates, Sls, Parabens & Silicones
- DNA mutating ingredients
- Carcinogenic ingredients
- Hormone disruptors
- Unnecessary chemical fillers