Avarampoo is a flower and been used by thousands of Indian women over the years to treat uneven skin, prevent black spots and keep the skin free of blemishes. The Avarampoo flowers are dried and ground into a very fine powder. This powder is then mixed with face wash/body wash powders for an external application.
Likewise, The Avarampoo bath powder needs to be mixed with water to form a paste and then applied over the body instead of soap. The paste is a little coarse, hence one needs to be a little be gentle while running over the body. The powder does not lather like other conventional soaps due to the absence of sulfates. Nevertheless, it cleans well and one feels fresh after application. Also, there is a refreshing mild lingering fragrance. There are no chemicals involved; nonetheless, your skin will get squeaky clean after usage.
You can DM them @vaseegrahveda on Instagram to get any queries on the product answered. Also would like to mention that the owner/people managing the customer queries are very sweet and patiently answer all your queries promptly and in every detail. So go ahead and place an order for the product here.😃
- Avarampoo – Avarampoo is a flower and is said to increase the glow of the skin and improve the complexion when used on a regular basis.
- Vetti ver – Vetiver is grass and its name is derived from Tamil name “Vettiver “. Also known as Khas Khas.
- Mung bean – Alternatively known as the green gram, maash, or moong is a plant species in the legume family
- Nanari kattai – The herb ‘Sarasaparilla’, better known as ‘Nannari’ is a wonder herb which can come in handy during summer, with its cooling medicinal property of protecting one from common summer ailments.
- Vasambu – A popular natural and medicinal herb. It is popularly and commonly called sweet flag in English and its botanical name is Acorus Calamus. It is called Vasambu in Tamil.
- And some other herbs
About Vaseegraha Veda :
Herbal Beauty Products Supplier in Thanjavur.
Natural products are the best both for personal benefits and also for the Environment. But if we go to buy a product it is too costly and sometimes they are not genuine, people tend to commercialize in the name of organic, chemical-free….etc. Vaseegrah Veda was started with a dream of providing QUALITY Natural products at an AFFORDABLE price.