This under eye serum from the basic organics has been getting amazing reviews on Instagram. It has a nice roll-on packaging with a coffee bean inside and smells heavenly of coffee. It is made of a combination of oils and hence I feel is kinda light and not heavy like some of the other under eye creams. It hydrates well and gets absorbed immediately by my skin.
The coffee bean inside makes the amazing infusion stay and also makes their product cute and aesthetically appealing.
Check out the amazing reviews of the product by :
- By @beautypoodle here and see why she likes this serum
- By @girl_instaglam here to know what’s the best thing about this product.
- Pure coffee – anti-inflammatory – Coffee helps in reducing the dark circles. Its anti-inflammatory properties help soothe the skin and keep puffiness at bay.
- Sweet almond oil – emollient – Has smoothing, softening and moisturizing properties
- Sesame oil – emollient, moisturizing – moisturize the delicate skin around your eyes, promote water retention, hydration
- Coconut oil – moisturizing – help hydrate and protect skin
- Jojoba oil – emollient, nourishing and moisturizing
A detailed description of the ingredients here.
- In the ‘Ingredients’ tab, click on ‘Filter’
- Add filter
- Change the ‘Where’ filter from ‘Ingredients’ to ‘Found in Products’
- In the last dropdown, ‘Select an option’, choose – ‘The.Basic.Organics Under Eye Serum’
- Hit Enter
- You are presented with a table showing all the ingredients that this product contains. 🙂
About the.basic.organics :
The.Basic.Organics is an insta shop having handmade skincare products. It is Chennai based and you can DM on their page for queries and orders.