I do not use heavy makeup since I was not able to test this effectively. So I looked through the net and found wonderful reviews on this product though. This product is made up of all natural ingredients, is vegan, eco-friendly and has travel-friendly packaging. Hence I have included here in the site.
Most of the reviewers raved that a small amount of this product is enough to remove all heavy skin and eye makeup including the mascaras. So it is definitely affordable for the price and considered very effective. It contains Matcha which has anti-inflammatory properties, keeps complexion fresh and healthy & diminishes the signs of aging. Also, it is suitable for all skin types.
I found an awesome review done on this product here. The author gives a rating of 4.5 out of 5 and recommends it 100%. Do give it a try and let me know your comments on it.
- Cetearyl Olivate (and) Sorbitan Olivate – oil-in-water emulsifier developed from natural olive chemistry. Safe and clinically tested to be hypoallergenic, it provides creams with an excellent spreadability with no soapy effect.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil,
- CDiheptyl Succinate and Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic – texture enhancer
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) – skin conditioning, viscosity controlling
- Matcha Green Tea Extract – antioxidant
- Stearic Acid – emulsion stabilizer
- Tocopherol – It has rich antioxidants that fight against skin damage caused by free radicals due to exposure to pollutants and harmful sun rays
About Soapworks :
Soapworks soaps was created because of a sincere concern about the harsh chemicals present in skin care products and the adverse effects of these chemicals on us, our children and our planet.
Soapworks was started by a young woman named Harini Sivakumar who is a banker turned entrepreneur. Soap making was her passion and hobby. During the initial days, she used to make a few batches of soaps just for home use and to gift them to friends and relatives. Over a period of time, the demand for these soaps started to develop and had a lot of requests on custom orders. The hobby gradually grew into a small home run business and now into a formal manufacturing unit. Harini also has her studio at Sector 47, Gurgaon, Haryana where she formulates her unique recipes and also retails out.
The USP of the products is that they are 100% natural and chemical free. The colorants used are botanical (indigo powder, arrowroot powder, spirulina powder) and micas, and the fragrances used are essential oils and fragrances that are plant-based and chemical free.
Today, at soapworks there is a huge selection of bath and body products. People have become more aware of the harmful effects of the chemicals these bigger MNCs use in their products are slowly turning to natural and organic living.