The first organic kajal that I bought! Its jet black and glides awesomely well. Can be used as a kajal as well as an eyeliner.
I am not someone who puts in a lot of kajal and eyeliner; I like it to be subtle, light and just there.
So this kajal is kind of perfect for me.
It does smudge and lighten from my lower lash since I have watery eyes, but I still like it.
Mainly because it does not cause these tiny boils that I used to get while using other chemical laden kajal/eyeliners.
It feels good to put something that is as clean as this kajal near my eye area and not worry about the chemicals. Also, it is not extremely pricey and costs just 900INR, which is as good as any other chemical laden kajal.
This kajal is also very soft (Just like any other kajal). I dropped my pencil a few times accidentally and realized that the kajal stick inside is broken. But that nothing to do with the actual kajal itself; by being a little careful we make sure that the kajal does not break.
Also, with this organic kajal, I love it that I can just use coconut oil to remove it from my eyes completely.
Do definitely give this kajal a try. I am sure you will love it.
- Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter),
- Mangifera indica (mango butter),
- Candelilla wax – is a plant-based wax and a suitable vegan alternative to beeswax
- Carnauba wax – is a wax of the leaves of the palm Copernicia prunifera
- Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba oil),
- Prunus amygdalus Dulcis (almond oil),
- Ricinus communis (castor oil),
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E),
- Pongamia pinnata seed extract – Has a lot of benefits. Mentioned here
- Resveratrol – thought to act as antioxidants. It’s in the skin of red grapes, but you can also find it in peanuts and berries
- Caprylic Triglyceride – sounds unnatural, but Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride is actually the combination of plant sugars and fatty acids derived from palm and coconut oils. The result is a much silkier, lighter feeling oil with a longer shelf life.
- Vegetable carbon CI 77266 may contain: [+/- mica].
About Ruby Organics :
Ruby’s Organics is proud to be the first Indian Organic Makeup brand with a range of products specifically designed to suit Indian tones and textures.
Completely devoid of chemical preservatives, we have used only natural and organically sourced ingredients to give you on-trend makeup that is lightweight, and yet long-lasting.