SkinSalad Vitamin C Overnight Mask has Grapefruit, Orange and Licorice extract to give your skin a glorious Vitamin C boost making your skin radiant, brighter and more supple. The Citric acid present has delicate regenerative properties that remove dead skin cells and stimulate the growth of new ones.
I have read fantastic reviews of this product here on :
- And on Zainab Travadi’s blog TzsBlog here.
- Head over to Avni’s Instagram post here to check out her very detailed review and the different ways of using it.
- Grapefruit extract – Rich in antioxidants and vitamins, grapefruit extract applied topically can provide an array of anti-aging benefits like evening skin tone and fighting off free radicals.
- Vitamin C,
- Licorice extract – Heals redness, rashes, and pimples:
Its antioxidant properties can help cure dry patches, flakiness, and sensitive skin.
The root has antioxidant and emollient properties which may prevent the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by regular moisturizing and rejuvenation of the skin.
- Orange peel extract – The abundant vitamin C and anti-oxidants in orange peels prevent your skin from getting too oily or dry. They also work as a toner, removing dead cells and dirt and tightening pores.
- Cucumber extract – Cucumber is a nice, non-irritating plant extract known for its soothing and emollient properties. It contains amino acids and organic acids helpful for the skin. The enzyme in the pulp is shown to have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Vitamin E,
- Papaya extract – Moisturizes skin, clears pigmentation, reduces wrinkles, removes tan. The enzyme papain in papaya exfoliates dead skin cells to cure skin impurities
- Purified aqua,
- Rosewater – helps maintain the skin’s pH balance, controls excess oil. It is an astringent, has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antioxidant properties. It helps hydrate, revitalize and moisturize the skin giving it that refreshed look.
- Glycerin – Acts an emollient, making skin moist, soft and supple
- EDTA – Stands for EthyleneDiamineTetraacetic Acid and it’s a famous molecule for being an excellent chelating agent, i.e. a molecule that can bind to metal ions (coming usually from water) and make them harmless in a cosmetic formula. With a chelating agent, cosmetic formulas stay nice longer.
- Natural fragrance
About Skin Salad :
Skin Salad provides skincare products that are Sulfates, Parabens, and Phthalates free.
As per their Instagram page, they are a Wildcrafted skincare range. Ayurveda Inspired!
They are Paraben-free, Non-toxic, Vegan skincare and Cruelty-free.