- First of all, the soap is economically priced – costs 300INR for 100g and lasts for quite a long time.
- The way I use it – Wet my hair and rub the soap from the top along the length to generate lather. Once sufficient lather comes in, I keep the soap aside, massage well and then rinse.
- I have been using the soap for about 2.5 months now and the soap has still many washes left. I guess it will last for another 2 more months. I have medium length curly hair and I wash it 1-2 times a week.
- I heavily oil my hair before every wash and this soap makes sure that the hair is squeaky clean afterward. Sometimes I use the soap twice and don’t find it very drying, although I make sure to deep condition always.
- The soap needs to be dried well after each use otherwise it can get a little soggy – I have bought a big soap tray and store it along with my MGEcoduties body soap.
- The soap lathers & cleans well and has no strong/lingering fragrance.
- The brand mentions only the key ingredients on their packaging, but they gave the entire list on DMing them on Instagram. They also mentioned that their essential oil blends keep changing as per season, so they don’t mention their entire ingredient list on their site.
- As per the brand, this soap contains Grapefruit Essential oil, Notes of Lemon, Bergamot, and Lavender. They are used in percentages of 1 to 5.
- I love the fact that the soap bar is easy to travel with and lasts for a very long time 😛
- Do give this one a try!
- 🐾 Cruelty-free
- 👨🏻🌾 Ingredients sourced locally – 99.99% of raw materials sourced directly from farmers all across India. Primary suppliers – farmers from Bodinayyakanpatty Village, Namakkal, Tamil Nadu.
- ✅ Plastic-free – Soap comes in an aluminum tin box
- Argan Oil,
- Grapefruit Essential Oil,
- Vitamin B5,
- Silk Protein,
- Unrefined Cocoa Butter,
- Jamaican Castor Oil,
- Unrefined Kokum Butter,
- Conditioning Emulsifier,
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (Coconut Derived),
- Preservative Eco – From their site – “our preservatives are Eco-Cert certified plant extracts.”
- Fragrance – From their site – “All of our fragrances are pure essential oils (plant extracts).”
About Nature’s Destiny :
Nature’s Destiny started out with creating baby products and then slowly moved to creating a wide variety of products for Men, women, and children.
Cruelty-Free: Nature’s Destiny does not test its products on animals. We only buy raw materials from farmers and organizations that are not involved in the use of animals for testing.
Handmade Soap in small batches using only 100% natural, simple ingredients. We have spent many years perfecting the craft with the highest quality natural products and developing new recipes. Our employees feel proud to work here, in our eco-friendly workshop and to be part of something great.
We use earth-friendly ingredients like fresh goat milk, Sweet almond oil, Cold-pressed Coconut Oil, Unrefined Sal, Shea, and Kokum Butter. Our natural exfoliates include lemon peel, walnut shells and Orange Peel and more. All of our fragrances are pure essential oils (plant extracts).
Our colorants are derived from herbs, Clays and other natural sources (like fruit or vegetable extracts); and our preservatives are Eco-Cert certified plant extracts. Our natural soap company does not use any synthetic fragrances, colorants, or preservatives in any of our handmade soaps. There are no SLS’s, parabens, and petrochemicals or other chemicals.