- Among one of the yummiest oats ever!
- As per instructions on the packet, one is supposed to boil it with water, but I like to use milk. And it turns out so creamy and tasty! 🤤
- I heat up 1 glass of milk, then add 3 teaspoons of oats. Once it is boiled, I add some (1-2) ripe cut bananas. I smash the bananas using a fork and mix it all together.
- I then transfer it to a bowl and top it with crushed dry fruits and dried seeds. There – you have one of the easiest, but yummiest and filling breakfasts ready!
- I sometimes also make this for lunch 😛 whenever I am lazy to make something elaborate but still want to eat something healthy.
- I also add it to my smoothies. It blends really well, making the smoothie more filling and thicker.
- Eating oats helps lower LDL “bad” cholesterol and blood pressure and may help reduce the risk of heart disease and diabetes.
- You all should definitely try this one!
- 🌱Certified Organic as per domestic (NPOP) and international (USDA) standards
- 👨🏻🌾Ingredients sourced locally
- ✅Biodegradable & recyclable packaging – use of paper
- Organic Rolled Oats
About Happy Healthy Me :
HappyHealthyMe is India’s first 100% certified organic food brand and grocery store. Our locally-sourced products are carefully selected to promote health for the mind, body, and soul. We stock fresh fruits and vegetables, groceries, non-toxic personal, household products and much more. Every single product has been carefully selected by our founders and curated for your happiness, health and overall wellness.
The following principles are the foundation for our brand and guide our current and future business.
100% Certified Organic: When we say organic, we mean certified organic. Every single one of our wide range of food products is certified organic as per domestic (NPOP) and international (USDA) standards so you can rest assured of quality, taste, and safety.
Made in India: We are proud of being an Indian brand. All our products are sourced within India to support the local economy and showcase the diversity of Indian agriculture.
Earth-friendly: We are committed to the wellbeing of our planet and support low carbon footprint initiatives such as biodegradable packaging, compostable containers, local sourcing, and recycling. We are conscious of the entire lifecycle of the product and will do what it takes to ensure minimal impact on the environment. So each of us can live responsibly and earn some good karma.
Namu Kini – Co-Founder and CEO – is an entrepreneur, nutrition and fitness enthusiast and triathlete based in Bangalore. Namu’s number one passion is health food and is a big fan of dark chocolate. Considered a wellness influencer, she believes that food can be healthy and delicious. She helps spread awareness on healthy living and shares her musings on her popular blog www.namukini.com with subscribers across India and abroad.
Misha Gill – Co-Founder and COO – is passionate about all things health and food-related. Her personal journey has witnessed her transformation into fitness, yoga, running and long-distance biking enthusiast. She practices mindful eating and has a special penchant for coconut water – she is especially conscious about the relationship between food, mind, body, and soul.
Misha likes to take on physical challenges – she, along with her fellow co-founder Namu, completed the Tour of Nilgiris in 2014, India’s most grueling bike tour spanning over 800 km.