My Review :
This serum is genuinely lit!
It comes in a beautiful brown tinted glass with a pump and a lid to close it. The packaging is good but I realized that this is not-so-good for travel, and the serum will leak out when carried on a purse :/. I experienced this on my recent travels.
The serum has a nice consistency which I rub on my palms and then press on my face. It has a mild fragrance and my face feels immediately moisturized on an application. I have been using it for the past 2 months, and feel it genuinely clears out the blemishes and gives a beautiful glow.
Even with combination skin, it doesn’t make my T-zone super greasy. But I would say it feels a little heavy on my skin. Having said that we should not forget that it is made of 21 active ingredients, maybe that’s why :). I wait for sometime for it to be absorbed, set it with some setting powder and then I’m good to go. The serum as such is too good, and please do definitely give it a try.
You can find another review by Ria Rajendran here
Obtain 10% OFF using the code – RIASGIFT10%
- Vitis Vinifera Seed oil,
- Prunus amygdalus Seed oil ,
- Oryza sativa Seed Outer layer (Rice Bran) oil,
- Manjista Root Ext – Fights pigmentation and free radical damage
- Butea monosperma Flower Ext,
- Calophyllum Inophyllum Bark Ext (Tamanu),
- Glycyrrhiza glabra Root Ext (Liquorice) – Fights pigmentation and free radical damage
- Haridra Rhizome Ext (turmeric) – powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a very strong antioxidant.
- Withania somnifera Root Ext (ashwagandha) – ease signs of premature aging by protecting skin from free-radical damage
- Mandukaparni Leaf Ext (Centella Asiatica) – excellent anti-aging properties
- Santalum album Heart Wood Ext (Sandalwood) – natural astringent, antiseptic agent & helps clarify skin tone
- Rosa centifolia Flower petals Ext(rose) – soothing coolness of the skin
- Citrus reticulata Fruit Ext,
- Geranium Wallichianum Flower oil – ease signs of premature aging by protecting skin from free-radical damage
- Daucus carota Seed oil – free radical damage, soothes irritated skin and provides natural sun protection
- Atibala Root Ext – ease signs of premature aging by protecting skin from free-radical damage
- Tagetus erecta Flower Oil (marigold) – Calms troubled skin, keeps skin soft and hydrated
- Azadirachta indica Leaf Ext (neem) – Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal
- Hippophae Rammnoides berry extract (Sea buckthorn or Leh Berry) – Rich in antioxidants, beta carotene, Vitamin E and Linoleic acid
- Frankincense oil,
- Avocado oil – pack power punch of skin-loving nutrients
About Daughter Earth :
- Cruelty-free, PETA approved & Dermatologically tested
- No Parabens, No Sulphates, Non-Toxic
- Ministry of Ayush Approved
- Items are Sustainable & Wildy harvested
- We believe in giving back to our roots, investing in afforestation and education of girl children.
- 10% of what we earn in profits go into the above social causes.
- For every Serum or Moisturiser you buy, we plant a tree in your name.
- We work with One Tree Planted and Crossbow Miles to make this happen.