- An extremely moisturizing hair butter – can be used as a deep conditioner, leave-in or used in protective styles.
- It contains butter and oil and just melts onto your hair and provides a good slip. It is heavy so a little quantity is enough to cover all your hair.
- I have been applying this every time after I shampoo and I am loving this. It does not have any strong fragrance or anything.
- I sometimes skip the conditioner because this is so much moisturizing that I use this itself to detangle my hair.
- I used a tiny bit as a leave-in – because it is made of oils and butter sometimes it weighs down my hair. So be a little cautious while using this as a leave-in.
- Also used it sometimes to get a sleek effect when wearing a bun hairstyle. Had to wash hair after this since it makes my hair flat (as required when wearing bun hairstyle though :))
- I have not been writing in this blog for some time since I could not concentrate on beauty products during the lockdown. Slowly getting back to it and hope to discover more products. Cheers!
- 🐾 Cruelty-free
- ☘️ Non-Toxic Certified Brand
- 🌱Certified Natural and Organic products
- 👩🏻🌾 Uses raw materials that are sourced in an environmentally and ethically responsible manner
- ♻️The package comes in a cardboard box with paper for cushioning
- Astrocaryum murumuru seed butter,
- Theobroma Grandiflorum (Capuacu) Seed Butter.,
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil,
- Distilled Water,
- Organic Glycerin,
- Glycerin (and) Water (and) Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract,
- Quaternium – 91 (and) Cehentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol, – in your product packaging
- Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate – In your website
- Tocopheryl Acetate,
- Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil,
- Oryza sativa (rice) extract,
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein,
- Essential oil & Benzyl Alcohol & Salicylic Acid & Glycerin & Sorbic Acid
About EarthRhythm :
EarthRhythm was founded by Harini Sivakumar – A mom, an entrepreneur, and an ardent believer of sustainable living, Harini Sivakumar, turned to nature for a better lifestyle. She chose a healthy alternative that’s non-toxic for the earth and its people. What she started to cater to the needs of her special child, soon caught the attention of a lot of moms with similar requirements. To fulfill this growing need, Earth Rhythm was formally started in 2018, along with the help of her father and her guiding light, Siva Kumar.
Our employees consist of women from the economically weaker section of the society where they are trained and given the expertise to handle manufacturing and we also employ people with disabilities like autism and down syndrome from time to time to make our workplace 100% inclusive.