My Review :
Sweet smelling rose water with clean and natural ingredients. I spritz it on my face after cleansing in the morning and at night. Once it dries up, I follow it up with serum in the morning and a moisturizer at nights. Due to the astringent-like properties it possesses, rose water helps clean pores and tone the skin.
The packaging is good with a nice spritzer bottle. It sprays the right amount of product with minimal force, unlike some of them that spray with so much force that it feels like a jab on the face, if you get what I mean. I store it in the fridge for a nice cooling effect on application. The aroma of roses is said to be a powerful mood enhancer. It is supposed to rid the feelings of anxiety and promote emotional well-being, thereby making one feel more relaxed.
To be very frank, I have not observed any visible difference due to the specific application of this single product. But I like using this toner for the cooling and calming effect that it provides.
Do give this product a try.
- Essential oil of wild rose and country rose
- Blended with extract of distilled rose petals
- Demineralized water
- Bon Organics Aloe vera gel
- Essential oil of Vanilla
- Sweet Almond oil
- Vitamin E
- Vegetable based organic contents only
About Bon Organics :
- Our name Bio Organic & Natural signifying the act of being natural, inartificial, and conscious within and about our surrounding in our daily routine
- USDA certified, 100% handmade, hand filled and packed by hand in small batches in order to keep the richness of the ingredients intact and effective.
- cruelty-free standard with no animal testing in any phase of the product development by us, our laboratories, or suppliers.
- Aiming to stop soil and water pollution.
- Our Team is holding hands on skilled, talented, artistic and creative women from surrounding areas
- We designed our workshop and built our facilities in such a way that our women can freely sing, dance, laugh, play sports and enjoy themselves without having to stress or be worried about the difficulties at home; our ‘belief’ becomes possible.
Read more here: