My Review :
- The technique I use while shampooing is to take some water on a bowl/ jug. Add the shampoo to it and give it a stir. Then add this on my soaking wet hair and work with it to generate lather. Cleanse and rinse.
- Be a little careful while doing this since sometimes the water can come in your hair and can sting your eyes. So I generally apply the shampoo and keep my eyes tight shut till I rinse it away. 😛
- The shampoo cleanses well even if you have a layer on oil on your hair. You would feel like it is not cleaning since it does not generate much lather if there is oil, but once you rinse this away and apply the shampoo once again, you will find that the shampoo generates a lot of lather.
- Although it is under the men’s section on the Bon Organics site, I use it on my hair and have been liking it. I generally use their aloe vera variant. But sometimes use this for a change. Have no complaints against it.
- The shampoo cleanses and lathers well. What more does one want from a shampoo?
- ☘️USDA Organic Ingredients
- ♻️Biodegradable packaging – use of paper instead of plastic bubble wrap
- Soap wort based surfactant invigorated with basil, neem, & vetiver, Aloe Vera gel, Essential oil of tea tree, Vitamin E, occimum, & natural conditioner [Hibiscus rosa-sinensis] and Natural Preservative (Salinatural TCLS). (Got the detailed ingredients by emailing the Bon Organics team)
- Contains No Harsh Chemicals, No alcohol, No animal products, No Paraben or sulfates.
PS: I stopped writing a detailed list of ingredients benefits recently. I felt there are so much conflict, articles, and stuff around. I am not someone who is qualified in chemistry/ingredients – SO thought it is best to not write the detailed list ingredient benefit/usage list. If you need details on the ingredients you can refer to the said product site (in this case, the Bon Organics site. Also their IG responds pretty quickly as well). Having said that, I generally do read up on the ingredients for the skincare/haircare, and when I am convinced I use them and then list them here. ✌🏻
About Bon Organics :
- Our name Bio Organic & Natural signifying the act of being natural, inartificial, and conscious within and about our surrounding in our daily routine
- USDA certified, 100% handmade, hand filled and packed by hand in small batches in order to keep the richness of the ingredients intact and effective.
- Cruelty-free standard with no animal testing
- All our products are in Eco- friendly, Environmental-safe packing
- In our formulations we use Salinatural Tcls – Natural Preservative, Natural & Organic Pigments, Essential Oils, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Essential Oil of Lemon, Soapwort – a Plant That is a Gentle Yet a Powerful Cleanser, Zinc Oxide – a Natural Mineral That Helps in Shrinking Pores
- We do not use Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) / Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), Synthetic Color, Fragrance, Phthalates, Triclosan, Formaldehyde, Toluene, Propylene Glycol, Sunscreen Chemicals, Isopropyl Myristate & Lanolin
- Our Team is holding hands-on skilled, talented, artistic and creative women from surrounding areas
- We designed our workshop and built our facilities in such a way that our women can freely sing, dance, laugh, play sports and enjoy themselves without having to stress or be worried about the difficulties at home; our ‘belief’ becomes possible.