My review :
- A tasty, healthy and easy-to-make drink.
- I prepare it by mixing a tsp of this powder, a tsp of ragi powder and some salt to a glass of water. Next, I put this mixture to a vessel and get it to boil, letting it simmer for about 7-10 minutes.
- I then cool it and have it around mid-morning. I have been having this drink every day now for about a year and find it is extremely filling.
- Along with the millet, this mix also contains spices like Ginger, Green Chilli, Pepper, Cumin, Coriander & Garlic which makes it tastier. Salt is also present, so add only if you need it.
- Growing up I used to have ragi mixed with water and milk. This drink is also prepared in the same way but once the mixture boils my mom would add some milk to it. I remember Me and My grandmother would have it every day.
- My friends here in Chennai vouch for their Kambu (pearl millet) drink. I don’t know how to make it traditionally so decided to try by getting this mix from Bliss tree.
- Since I am used to having ragi, I decided to add a spoon of it to this drink. The mixture already contains ragi, but I just add some more to mine:).
- This Bliss Tree Pearl Millet Porridge Mix is a 100% natural food supplement with no added sugar, preservatives, artificial colors, and artificial flavors. Yay!
- ☘️ A100% natural food supplement with no added sugar, preservatives, artificial colors, and artificial flavors
- 👩🏻🌾 A Highly ethical approach in nurturing the purity throughout the process from farm to fork to ensure organic reliability, goodness and consistent excellence
- 👩🏻🌾Help small & marginal farmers to create sustainable livelihoods
- Pearl millet
- Rice flour
- Green Chilli
- Curry leaves
About Bliss Tree:
“Bliss Tree” is focusing on providing the best healthy alternatives to the public for reaping Healthy Living and pleasure. Inspired by nature, Bliss Tree symbolizes the brand attributes towards creating a happier and healthier planet.
Bliss Tree is known for its high-quality natural health food products. The ideology of this brand is to bring back the lost glories of food heritage and to make individuals lead a solid, infection-free and refreshingly cheerful life.
Millets are the source of energy for children, youth and the aged, as they are effortlessly edible and exceedingly sustaining.
With three decades of expertise in collecting the purest form of traditional grains from the selective farmers who involved in natural farming practices, Bliss Tree is working to raise awareness of healthy eating and sustainable living to the public.
- We work directly with over 3,800 farmers across different states in India
- The best state of the art technology for fresh and hygienically processed food
- A Highly ethical approach in nurturing the purity throughout the process from farm to fork to ensure organic reliability, goodness and consistent excellence
- Help small & marginal farmers to create sustainable livelihoods